If a prescription is dispensed in an invoice, and subsequently expires or is cancelled, it can be dispensed from again in the same invoice.
1. go to Patients - Medical Records - Prescriptions
2. create and save a new prescription
3. Click Dispense to dispense it
4. Click Cancel Prescription to cancel it
5. go to Customers - Charges, and edit the invoice containing the prescription item
6. add a new item, and enter the same product that was prescribed. A dialog will be displayed of the form:
If the same product is charged in a new invoice, this doesn't occur.