This project will enhance the existing Smart Flow Sheet integration to:
- charge treatments given to a patient in Smart Flow Sheet
- synchronise products and clinicians with Smart Flow Sheet
- add notes entered in Smart Flow Sheet to the corresponding patient's history
- add support to specify a department on Check-In
- add support to associate a default department with a work list
- add support to import anaesthetic sheets
- automatically discharge patients from Smart Flow Sheet on Check-Out
- automatically import documents on discharge
When a treatment is entered into Smart Flow Sheet, a corresponding Customer Pharmacy Order will be automatically created in OpenVPMS. If the order is complete, this will be charged automatically during the normal Check-In/Consult/Check-Out workflows.
If the order is incomplete (e.g the product doesn't correpond to one in OpenVPMS, the units are different, or the quantity is unset), an error will be displayed during invoicing, as is the case with the existing Pharmacy Order support.
When a note is entered into Smart Flow Sheet, these will be automatically added to the patient's history.
Where a practice location is configured to use Smart Flow Sheet, a new Synchronise with Smart Flow Sheet button will be added to the Products - Information workspace.
This will add or update all medication, merchandise and service products that are available at the current practice location to Smart Flow Sheet.
If a product is no longer active, it will be deleted from Smart Flow Sheet.
Medications in Smart Flow Sheet require concentration, concentration units and concentration volume. These will be source from the medication product's Concentration, Dispensing Units and the Weight Units of the first dose associated with the medication, if any.
Where a practice location is configured to use Smart Flow Sheet, a new Synchronise with Smart Flow Sheet button will be added to the Administration - Users workspace.
This will add or update all clinicians that are available at the current practice location to Smart Flow Sheet.
If a clinician is no longer active, it will be deleted from Smart Flow Sheet.
Smart Flow Sheet supports departments. This project will:
- allow the user to select from a list of departments on check-in
- default the department to one associated with the work list, if any
Smart Flow Sheet provides two mechanisms to send events, web hooks and Azure Service Bus. The former requires the practice to open up a port in the firewall, whereas the latter is polled. This project will use the Azure Service Bus option, as it is more secure and typically requires no additional network configuration.
Support will be added to import anaesthetic sheets, along with the existing Flow Sheet, Medical Records, Notes and Billing documents.
At present, patients must be manually discharged from Smart Flow Sheet.
This will be changed so that at the start of check-out, the patient will automatically be be discharged from Smart Flow Sheet.
When a patient is discharged from Smart Flow Sheet, Flow Sheet, Medical Records, Notes, Anaesthic and Billing documents will be automatically imported to the patient history. This replaces the manual import currently performed as part of the Check-Out workflow.
If a document has been previously imported, it will be versioned.
- SFS doesn't support display names for units, so if the code is submitted (e.g. GRAMS) this is what will be displayed in the UI. The alternative is to submit the display name, and then map this back to the appropriate lookup when performing charging.
- Need to determine if billing can be disabled in SFS if Cubex is connected