If a product has a discount, and two fixed prices with difference maximum discounts, the maximum discount is set to 100% when changing fixed prices when charging.
1. ensure there is a 10% practice-wide tax\
2. create a product with two fixed named Price A and Price B
3. Set Price A:
- Tax-Inclusive Price = 10
- Max Discount = 100
- Default = true
4. Set Price B:
- Tax-inclusive Price = 20
- Max Discount = 75
5. Assign a 100% discount to the product and test patient
6. Charge the product to the patient
Price A should be displayed, and the Discount set to 10
7. Change the Fixed Price to Price B.
The Discount should change to 15. It instead displays 20.