1. In the Edit Visit dialog select the Estimates tab.
2. Create an estimate with multiple items.
3. Invoice the estimate. The Invoice tab will be displayed, and the first item highlighted in the table.
4.Click Delete (do not select any other item)
5. The first item will be deleted, but the total won't reflect this.
6. Click Apply. A validation error like "Failed to validate: Amount ($28.10) doesn't match the sum of the Items ($25.10)" will be displayed.
1. select the item in the table, prior to deleting it
2. change any item (e.g. edit the clinician), to force the totals to recalculate