When editing products with no Type assigned, clicking Next displays a "Save Changes" dialog, with the text
Medication has changed. Do you want save, revert the changes, or cancel?
This occurs if the product has:
not been edited
has just been saved
1. create a new Medication. Leave the Type field empty.
2. Click OK
3. Edit the Medication
4. Click Next, to go to the next product. The "Save Changes" dialog will be displayed.
5. Click Save. The dialog will be re-displayed.
6. Click Revert Changes
7. Give the medication a Type
8. Click Next. The "Save Changes" dialog will be displayed.
9. Click Save. The next product should be displayed